Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My blog..

I have always enjoyed creating stuff with with our mom as a kid and later on with my sisters. My quest for creative satisfaction continued through out my college education and professional life. And now that I am a proud stay at home mom of a beautiful daughter I feel like sharing those ideas with other moms, sisters , friends and hope that they get the same joy that we used to get after creating something on our own.

I may eventually add my sisters as contributors on this blog :) . Most of our ideas might be similar but since we have been apart for so many years now - it would be great to know how different or similar we are when it comes to crafting.

I also cannot wait for my daughter to grow up and be able to share with her the moments I shared with my mom and sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We will love to have your comments/feedback!