Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Mother's Day


Here's is a craft made by my student for her mother. She is the sweetest seven year old I have met. She has been taking quilling classes from me for some time.I saw this bouquet in Alli's quilling book for card making and had been wishing to try it for some time. This week with Mother's day approaching I thought this project would be a great idea.

We made the bouquet with card stock and added quilled daisies to it. The ribbon was attached to get a pulled together look.

I hope her mother liked it. We sure had lots of fun making this bouquet of daisies for her. Its amazing how quilling is fun for a seven year old as much as its for me.

Happy Mother's Day to all our readers. Hope you brighten some one's day with a handmade gift or you get one from some one you love.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! This is a very beautiful bouquet! I have a blog where I collect ideas about gifts for Mother's Day. I've added this beautiful item to my collection, and I hope you do not mind! My blog is visited by a lot of people seeking craft ideas, especially in February-March, around Women's Day in Russia. It's here: http://8marta.dworik.com/cvetochnyj-buket-dlya-mamy-kvilling/. And thank you very much for a beautiful bouquet inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot. I am so glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete

We will love to have your comments/feedback!